Please can you help us to remember:
- Our PE kits (labelled please) need to be in school from Monday (and we can't wear earrings on PE days). Our PE kit can stay at school.
- We have PE every WEDNESDAY. We either need to have our earrings taped or removed, and long hair needs to be tied up.
- We need a coat everyday (named please), as we are often outside
- We have Forest School every Wednesday. We can bring in wellies and wet/messy weather clothes (named please) which we can keep in school. We need our wellies especially so that we can have lots of fun in the mud kitchen, out in the garden and in Forest School! (We do have some school waterproofs and wellies)
- When it gets colder, we may need hats, scarves and gloves - it is really helpful if these are all labelled too!
- We are allowed to wear earrings, but studs only please.
- For hot and sunny days we need a labelled, brimmed sunhat.